أهلا و مرحبا بك في منتداك منتدي هندسة الفيوم
تفضل بالدخول عزيزي العضو و ان لم تكن عضوا
يسعدنا جدا أن تكون واحدا من عائلتنا
أهلا و مرحبا بك في منتداك منتدي هندسة الفيوم
تفضل بالدخول عزيزي العضو و ان لم تكن عضوا
يسعدنا جدا أن تكون واحدا من عائلتنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

بوابتناالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
شارك معانا من فضلك ولا تكون سلبيا في اعاده تطوير وهيكله المنتدي من فضلك قم باضافه رايك والي شايفه منوجه نظرك وهنسمعك ونحاول ننفذ باذن الله

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
amrmabrouk
المراقبة
المراقبة
amrmabrouk

[img][/img]
كيف تعرفت علينا : بحث جووجل
ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 810
العمر : 34
المزاج : in the mood
السنة : ثانية
القسم : اتصالات
جامعتك : الفيوم
قسم مختلف : -----
نقاط : 5859
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/05/2008

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits   Fundamentals of Electric Circuits Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits 51NgM4HC%2BVL

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, Second Edition

Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
Number Of Pages: 1022
Publication Date: 2004-05-26
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0073048356
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780073048352
Binding: Hardcover

Book Description:

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 2e is intended for use in the introductory circuit analysis or circuit theory course taught in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology departments. The main objective of this book is to present circuit analysis in a clear, easy-to-understand manner, with many practical applications to interest the student.

Each chapter opens with either historical sketches or career information on a subdiscipline of electrical engineering. This is followed by an introduction that includes chapter objectives. Each chapter closes with a summary of the key points and formulas.

The authors present principles in an appealing and lucid step-by-step manner, carefully explaining each step. Important formulas are highlighted to help students sort out what is essential and what is not. Many pedagogical aids reinforce the concepts learned in the text so that students get comfortable with the various methods of analysis presented in the text.

Summary: Good for the fledgling student
Rating: 4

After reading through a couple of chapters I got a good impression about the second edition of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits. The information really starts out at a base level. One need only have taken an introductory physics course to understand the language of the book. The first chapter lists Kirchoff's voltage law, passive sign convention and the difference between voltage, amperage and power. This is built upon by the second chapter in which simple circuit elements are explained and are analyzed. The book is very organized and simplistic in its approach. Instead of talking about what will be learned next, the authors left that up to the chapter it was in. This really prevents the student from being overwhelmed with extraneous information. Another really overlooked part of textbooks is the illustration placement. In this book almost always, the illustrations and pictures are on the same page as the text referring to them. The only issues I have with the book are: I think the writing is somewhat bland and there is no color other than blue. This is a textbook, so style should be in a technical manner and I imagine much of my qualms with the writing stem from the fact that I don't find electrical networks to be terribly interesting. All I can say about the lack of color is that circuit elements are actually color coded. So printing just parts in color would have been a good compromise and helpful later down the road. I believe that the book was printed in black and white to save money, which is hard to argue with.

Summary: Mr. Sadiku delivers again!
Rating: 5

I've been familiar with the books from Sadiku on the subject of Electromagnetics (I didn't know about his Circuits book until recently). His writing style greatly facilitates the introduction to otherwise cumbersome topics. I'd highly recommend this volume if you want to learn about electric circuits. The book is very easy to read and the examples are very illustrative. Very good all around.

Summary: Electric Circuits
Rating: 4

The book presents material very clearly. There are many examples to pratice.
Please do not refer to the book as the 3rd Printing. It is only the 2nd Edition. Very confusing.

Summary: third edition is out!

This gorgeous Electrical Circuits textbook is now in its third edition - And even more attractive now. The layout is enhanced, and the presentation actually flows even more beautifully with the math. I enjoyed the first two editions - but this one is quite innovative in the introduction of KCIDE (knowledge capturing integrated design environment), a software designed to reinforce all the engineering concepts presented in the book as well as the problem solution process. I hope that more of my teachers will start appreciating the novel design of this book.

Summary: Beginning electrical engineering

It's a good read so far. Understandable with tons of examples and practice problems. It is for the first circuit analysis course. It is not for beginning digital. If you work the problems you will learn the basics towards being a EE or good tech. It is calculus based, but the math is held down to a tolerable level.

الكتاب ده رائع يا جماعة.انصح اي حد في اولي كهربا انه يبتدي منه.هيخليك تحب المادة و ده اهم حاجة.و ده عن تجربة شخصية

التحميل

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

و الحلول كمان

او

هو ده الطبعة التانية و حلولها.بس مكتوب في الموقع التالتة مع انها التانية.مش مشكلة

مستني الردود
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dalia Elkashef
عضو متألق
عضو متألق
dalia Elkashef

[img][/img]
كيف تعرفت علينا : بحث جووجل
انثى
عدد الرسائل : 810
العمر : 34
المزاج : normal
السنة : ثانية
القسم : قوي
جامعتك : fayoum
قسم مختلف : -----
نقاط : 5850
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/06/2008

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits   Fundamentals of Electric Circuits Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 26, 2008 5:32 am

انت تنتظر الردود نحن ننتظر المزيد

شكرا جدااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا ليك وربنا يوفقنا كلنا يارب اتصالات وباور
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: 

الهندسة الكهربية :: الهندسة الكهربية

-
انتقل الى: